Slam Slapsi Safety Glasses
Stylish and easy-to-wear, the SLAM model provides protection at all times while offering unbeatable comfort.
- Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- optical class symbols 1 : Continuous work
The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.
The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision