Bolle Bandido Banci Safety Glasses
B-LINE BL11C1 are a safety eyewear range available to all and geared to the most common industrial risks. B-LINE showcases
- Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- optical class symbols 1 : Continuous work
- EN166 1F EN170 3-1.2
The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.